9.30.2007

Most amazing...

I love the human experience.

Today he told me "you are the most amazing thing in my life"... More amazing than the sun shivering down beneath the horizon; red and purple? More amazing than the moon floating up, a luminous balloon so large you can reach out and touch it? More amazing than the bright green peeking out of that beautiful brown earth? If I asked him he would say yes.

I love this rushing torrent. I love the needing. I need him. Some days more than others. Some days I can walk and talk and sing and breathe and it's ok... but some days it's such a hunger I have never never known. I am hungry for his touches and his kisses and the way he makes me beg for attention. I am true feminism. I want to please him. I can do anything I want. I can have sex with any man I chose. I am free free free, and I want to fetter myself to him... I want to subjugate myself to him... because it pleases him, and what pleases him pleases me.

I am true feminism. I can have anything I want. I am smart, and funny, and sexy... but above all things I am his and this is what I revel in. That fact is to my mind as velvet to my skin. The most amazing thing...

No comments: