9.27.2007

how they met (part 1)

I am now asking couples, when I can remember to, how they met... here are a couple How They Met's for you

Firstly the one I love to say the most...
  • How Robyn met Ryan...
    Robyn was hanging out with a friend who worked at a coffee shop in Deer Park called "Deer Perk" (anyone remember The Perk?) when Ryan came into the shop and showed off for a while... when he decided to leave he jumped into his car and Robyn decided to go with him. His passenger side door didn't work so Robyn jumped through the window of his car and he drove off... and that's how Robyn met Ryan.

Next up some cute (?) kids I met tonight...

  • How Rachael met Kody
    They met at Taco Bell! She was visiting her friend's church and afterward they went to Taco Bell. She was shy and her friend who went to church with Kody introduced the two of them. I guess they hit it off because they came to dinner with us tonight. And that's how Rachael met Kody.
I want to have some more How They Met's up here... trust that I will be interviewing you at some point to figure this out!!!

No comments: