1.05.2008

2007, in 1000 words or less (aka Year "WTF")

January
started my last quarter of school
got pneumonia & went to the hospital
had to drop out of school from missing 3 weeks
February
struggled to keep my job
health was still bad
struggled to keep my apartment
lonely
mom has cancer
Started catching up with Ryan again
March
quit my job
quit my life to move in with parents
FINALLY got divorced (after nearly 2.5 years of separation)
Boi's
April
Mom has surgery
Start talking to Faythe again
Find out Dave is pretty cool
May
Sister gets sick & goes to hospital
Odd jobs
getting bored
Ryan is mesmerizing
June
I have a crush
I break the rules and say the LIKE word
life is rough around here
July
I have a real boyfriend for the first time since high school
the 4th would have been 5 years
Mom's a lot better
August
First Dallas trip...
We drop the L-bomb
Texans
September
Beau turns 4 (impossible)
Minor nipple problems
He comes here
October
Halloween
More Dallas time
November
Hospital for the boob x2
I turn 24
The Thanksgiving Incident
I'm in love
December
I have cancer for 12 days
I spend most of this time with Boyfriend
Fly to Philly
Get an apartment
I know what I want
New Year's kiss

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

last year i became mezmerizing in may, and the year was the best of my life since, I hope somehow I become mezmerizing again this year, only in april, and I hope things can somehow work out.