11.07.2007

Sometimes...

Nothing comes out right sometimes.

That's why we keep on trying.

Rainbow highs, and your smiles. That was the weekend for me. I am left with emptiness that aches. I could swallow the ocean and still be dry with this thirst. This is good. I know that this is good. In meager drops I am fed the feast of a lifetime.

This was not what I wanted to say. I wanted to say things about Christmas, and how I am confused about it. I have spent the past couple of years trying to come to terms with how I felt about religion and god, and I realize that I don't know anything. I wanted to say something about my son, and how beautiful he is. I wanted to say that he gets embarrassed when I kiss him in public. I wanted to say that I want another chance at being a mom, but that I don't, all at the same time. I wanted to say something along those lines.

But it wouldn't come out right. I think sometimes that's just how it is.

No comments: